C/O Henties Bay Rd & Smith Street Swakopmund
Open: Mondays – Fridays from 08:00 till 17:00 Saturdays 08:00 till 13:00
Get in Touch
OUR COMPANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
RETURNS ON FAULTY GOODS:
- NO RETURNS will be accepted on any faulty item not reported within 7 days from date of purchase.
- NO RETURNS will be made without original invoice. No Debit cards slips or cheque slips will be accepted for returns, the Invoice is needed to show items purchased and prices paid.
- INSTALATIONS Should be made by a qualified person, or guarantee on any product, if such is given by our SA Suppliers, will be forfeited.
Clients must ensure to follow instructions on/inside product’s packaging and use products for what is was manufactured or sold for.
Clients can either be replaced with a new item, or be refunded for the faulty item/goods, if they adhere to above conditions.
RETURNS ON ACCESS/WRONGLY PURCHASED ITEMS:
- NO RETURNS will be made without original invoice.
- 10% HANDLING FEES will be charged, unless client arranged before-hand to test the product first.
- Clients can either be replaced with other goods, of be refunded for items returned, if they adhere to above conditions.
- NO USED ITEMS WILL BE RETURNED.
RETURNS ON SPECIAL MANUFACTURING, QUOTED AND ORDERED ITEMS:
- NO RETURNS Will be accepted on any special ordered goods, non-stock items, special manufactured goods or any other quoted items ordered which are not standard stock items at our shop
Or alternatively, clients can pay the transport and SA VAT to send back special ordered goods.
Once goods have arrived in our shop, it will be invoiced and expected to be paid according to payment terms, not depending on the time/date of collection of goods.
DISCOUNT ALLOWED ON SALES:
- NO DISCOUNTS Will be allowed, as we operate as a wholesaler with low marginal mark ups. Our prices are competitive and well balanced in accordance with the consumers’ needs and abilities to pay.
- NO GOODS May be loaded onto a client’s car, if the final invoice is not printed, signed and/or paid for. Items must be checked by the sales person and store men for damages and correct quantities taken Thereafter, the company will not take any responsibility for damages, shortages or losses.
- ONLY 30 DAYS CLIENTS (with approved accounts and credit applications) are allowed to buy on account. ALL OTHER CLIENTS will need to supply us with an office company PO, or pay before leaving the shop. No unpaid CASH invoices will be accepted
- 30 DAYS CLIENTS who do not settle their accounts by the 7th of the next month will not be allowed to buy on their account. They will be forced to pay cash until the Account is paid in full
COLLECTION OF GOODS:
NO subcontractor, friend or any other person(s) will be allowed to collect goods/stock on another Debtor’s account, even if arranged in advance with the office.
The debtor will be held liable for account payments and therefore will be responsible to collect and inspect goods before leaving our shop.
In the case where the Debtor himself are not available and cannot collect goods himself, we will not be held liable for any loss of stock or any discrepancy between the
Debtor and his subcontractor/person who collected the stock.
If a Debtor still needs to make this kind of arrangement, we will need an email, sent fax, PO or any other written proof from the
Debtor/client, with the name of person(s) allowed to collect the goods from our shop, as well as the list of items to be invoiced.
Reserved stock items must invoiced/paid for within one week, or reservation will be cancelled and available for sale again.
Electro Dynamics Management and Staff.